Have you heard?! Google now has a local marketing team here in Houston! We’ll be hosting a free workshop with them to enlighten us about Google for Nonprofits! That's right, folks. You get to talk to someone from Google...in person.
They will be coming out on June 6th from 6:00 - 7:30 PM to talk to us about using Google's suite of free products for Nonprofits. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the Google For Nonprofits program and a brief introduction to using Google+ for more visibility. Here's what they will cover. :
Google Workshop: What You'll Learn
Google For Nonprofits Program
• Overview of the program and what it entails
• Tools to promote our cause, raise money, and operate more efficiently
• How Google+ can help your cause online
Here are some of the key benefits of using Google for Nonprofits
• Access to over 25 Google products that can improve operations and raise awareness.
• Free or discounted version of Google Apps for your organization
• Free Adwords advertising
• Premium branding and increased uploads on YouTube
• Free licensing for Google Earth, SketchUp, and Maps API
Please RSVP here so we know you'll be there!